Polski tekst jest jeszcze w opracowywaniu. Na razie dostępna jest tylko wersja angielska. Przepraszamy!
Pentax Eye Pieces
High-performance, wide-angle eyepieces for use with high-grade spotting scope.
- Designed for use with the PENTAX PF-65EDII and PF-65EDAII spotting scopes, the smc PENTAX XF8.5, XF12 and XF Zoom Eyepiece 6.5mm-19.5mm feature multi-coated optical elements, an American-standard 31.7mm (1.25 inch) sleeve and focal lengths ideal for outdoor viewing and bird watching.
- The XF8.5 and XF12 are standard unifocal eyepieces, offering a focal length of 8.5mm and 12mm and a magnification of 46 and 32.5 times, respectively, with a 60-degree apparent field of view and a long 18mm eye relief. They also feature an extendible eyepiece ring with four click-stop positions.
- The XF Zoom Eyepiece 6.5mm-19.5mm features a focal-length range of 6.5mm to 19.5mm for a magnification of 20 to 60 times, with an apparent field of view of 42 to 60 degrees and an eye relief of 11mm to 15mm. It also offers a user-friendly rubber eyepiece ring that never becomes too cold to touch while minimizing the risk of scratching the observer’s eyeglasses.
- These eyepieces also come with a filter-mounting screw and an adapter-mounting screw.
- Up to 8 lens elements in 4 groups. Fully blacked inside to minimize internal reflections
- ED-glass elements that include Lanthanum glass, to minimize chromatic aberration and maximize well-balanced transmission
- Extra lens elements to reduce spherical aberration of the human eye (the so called “black-out” effect)
- Maximum usability and viewing comfort with 70° apparent angle of view
- Eye relief at a comfortable 20mm, also eyewear users can have a comfortable view
- JIS 4 weatherproof so well protected against wet (outdoor) conditions or night-time dew
- Twist-up rubber eyecup