Polski tekst jest jeszcze w opracowywaniu. Na razie dostępna jest tylko wersja angielska. Przepraszamy!
- The fluorescence microscope in the series is based on the usual high quality and versatility of the OBN series. The outstanding, stable design in combination with high-quality optics set the standard in fluorescence microscopy in this class.
- The powerful, dimmable 20W halogen illumination unit (Philips) and a 100W Epi fluorescence illumination unit (OBN 147/ OBN 148) ensure perfect illumination and excitation of your fluorescence samples
- As an alternative, with the OBN 141 model we can offer you a fluorescence microscope with a 3W LED transmitted illumination unit and 3W LED Epi fluorescence incident illumination unit
- This series has a professional Koehler illumination unit with an adjustable field diaphragm as well as a height-adjustable 1,25 Abbe condenser which can be centred and which has an adjustable aperture diaphragm
- The extremely large mechanical stage table with ergonomic, coaxial coarse and fine focusing knob on both sides enables you to adjust and focus your sample rapidly and accurately
- With the OBN 147/OBN 148 halogen variant you have a filter wheel which has up to 6 fittings. As standard this is fitted with a B/G or B/G/UV/V fluorescence filter. The OBN 141 LED variant is fitted with a B/G fluorescence filter with a changeover slider as standard. The changeover slider and the filter wheel mean that you can change the stimulation filter quickly
- A large selection of eyepieces, objectives, colour filters, darkfield condensers as well as a Butterfly Tube, polarising and phase contrast units can easily be integrated thanks to the modular construction system.
- The centring objective for adjusting the fluorescence, a protective dust cover, eye cups as well as multi-lingual user instructions are included in the scope of delivery.
- A C-mount adapter is required to connect a camera. You can select this adapter from the following model outfit list
Scope of application
Haematology, urology, gynaecology, dermatology, pathology, microbiology and parasitology, immunology, sewage treatment plants, oncology, entomology, vets, water analysis, breweries
Specially for translucent, thin, low-contrast, challenging samples (e.g. immuno fluorescence, FISH, DAPI staining, etc.)
- Infinity optical system
- 5-fold lens revolving unit
- Siedentopf 30° inclined, 360° rotatable
- Dioptre compensation (both sides)
- Overall dimensions W×D×H 530×220×490 mm
Please see the overview tables below for details. For information on the accessories which are supplied as standard, please see the individual brochures for the models, see document downloads in the table.