Astroart 6 plus Astroart 7 online upgrade:
Polski tekst jest jeszcze w opracowywaniu. Na razie dostępna jest tylko wersja angielska. Przepraszamy!
A complete software for image processing, photometry, astrometry, camera control and image stacking for digital and film images.
- All major CCD cameras are supported by Astroart. Focusing, autoguiding, imaging and scripting become easy and quick.
- All major telescopes, filter wheels, focusers are supported too. New drivers are released almost every month.
- Astroart is also an open system with plug-in support. All programmers of C, C++, Pascal can create new filters using the free development kit.
- Advanced filters: Adaptive low pass, Maximum entropy deconvolution, Larson Sekanina, hot pixel removal, unsharp mask, remove gradient, deblooming, DDP, FFT, etc. with full preview.
- Astrometry and photometry: with integrated star atlas, GSC included, USNO and UCAC supported. MPC reports, aperture photometry, batch photometry, estimation of measuring errors, plate solving. MPCORB minor planets.
- Image stacking: Automatic on sets of images, with sub-pixel precision. Five algorithms (star patterns, one star, two stars, planet, correlation), drizzle, color synthesis and batch processing.
- Color imaging: Native 96 bit, visualized in real time without modifying the underlying data. Quadrichromy LRGB and WCMY with L.A.B. conversion. Color balance, color curves, adaptive saturation.
- High speed: Astroart is a extremely fast software thanks to its code optimized in SSE assembly.